What is Leadership Coaching?
Virtually all top athletes and many top executives have coaches, not because they are flawed, but because they are always striving to be better.
Leadership Coaching is ideal for individuals looking to “up their game” in the areas of leadership, emotional intelligence, organizational savvy, and relationship strengthening.
One-on-one coaching is a confidential and powerful tool to help leaders better leverage their strengths, identify blind-spots, and remove barriers to achieve their full potential.
Leadership Coaching Process
Coaching is delivered in-person or virtually, depending on the location of the coach and the client, and is always in compliance with current health guidelines.
Clearly define your aspirations and objectives with your coach to determine the length of your coaching engagement (typically 3 to 12+ months).
Client history and assessment data is collected and analyzed. The working relationship is established with your coach.
Assess Progress & Sustainability
Assess the progress made toward your goal and create a sustainability plan going forward.
Results You Can Expect from Leadership Coaching
- Improved relationships with key stakeholders
- Greater clarity about what’s important – and what isn’t
- Increased ability to build and sustain real change – in yourself, your direct reports, and your team’s culture
- Strengthened ability to lead others in the midst of upset, conflict, and uncertainty
- Stronger relationships based on trust and accountability
- Greater strategic clarity
- Higher overall levels of execution excellence
- Enhanced leadership presence
- A “safe place” created to learn, experiment, and grow as a person and leader
Who We Work With
- Individual contributors
- Project managers
Are you curious about what the next level of performance might look like? To learn if Leadership Coaching is right for you and your organization’s needs, book a free consultation with one of our coaches now!
P. A. WEISS Leadership Solutions fully subscribes to and practices the ethical standards upheld by the International Coaches Federation (ICF).