Leadership training is a highly experiential development journey. The learning modules, coaching, and work outside the classroom is tailored to our clients’ unique goals and objectives.
In-House Leadership Development
Our team of highly trained coaches works alongside our clients and stakeholders to ensure that the content developed is a high-impact, custom leadership training program for your organization’s leaders.Schedule a free consultation
What is In-House Leadership Development Training?
At P. A. WEISS Leadership Solutions, we know one size does not fit all when it comes to leadership training. Our team of highly trained individuals works alongside our clients and stakeholders to ensure the content developed is a high-impact, custom leadership training program for your organization’s leaders.
In-House Leadership Development Process
Stress the importance of the larger powerful context that the leader functions in
Promote the responsibility of the leader to coach and develop his/her people
Engage successful leaders who want to hone their skills and be challenged
Strengths and Gaps
Emphasize strengths as well as filling gaps
Emphasize personal responsibility for self-development and team outcomes – one’s self as the primary leadership tool.
Utilize multiple learning platforms geared toward adult application and retention and deliver in a no-nonsense, highly experiential format
To learn if In-House Leadership Development is right for your organization’s needs, book a free consultation with one of our coaches now!
P. A. WEISS Leadership Solutions fully subscribes to and practices the ethical standards upheld by the International Coaches Federation (ICF).
Key Elements to Proven Success
Saw a positive impact on their leadership effectiveness
Saw a positive impact on their organization
Defined Cohorts and Learning Sessions
Meeting over regularly scheduled intervals of approximately every 6 – 8 weeks
Interwoven with cohort sessions and always relevant to the critical objectives of the program
Engaging the student and others in their personal and professional development with a focus on matters of business and leadership significance
Results You Can Expect from In-House Leadership Development Training
- Create and sustain a common leadership language and culture
- Drive business results through enhanced individual leadership effectiveness and employee development
- Increase employee retention
- Engage and mobilize leaders to move their skills to the next level
- Raise the accountability and performance bars
- Enhance cross-functional interaction with all departments in your organization
- Overcome communication, collaboration, and relationship obstacles that can slow down your progress
- Develop a coaching culture in your organization
- Develop high potential employees